Cleaning Leather Interior?

Just wondering what is the best way to clean and condition the leather interior of my IS 250. The leather cleaner I used in my RX worked fine, but it's a cream which would get into the tiny holes of the perforated seats. Even a gel-type cleaner might get into the holes and interfere with the ventilated seats. What do you guys use??

Just wondering what is the best way to clean and condition the leather interior of my IS 250. The leather cleaner I used in my RX worked fine, but it's a cream which would get into the tiny holes of the perforated seats. Even a gel-type cleaner might get into the holes and interfere with the ventilated seats. What do you guys use??

Lexol is liquid and won't leave residue or gum up.

http://www.superiorcarcare.net/lx1212.html

Use something like Lexol, that's less viscous. Make sure to buff it dry before you sit in it. Even better, let it dry over-night before you sit in it. Dirt etc will get trapped in the little holes if it's not completely evaporated.

Lexol is liquid and won't leave residue or gum up.

http://www.superiorcarcare.net/lx1212.html

Carcareonline.com is cheaper on Lexol products.

I use Maguiars Gold Class leather cleaner. It comes in a spray bottle. The instructions say to spray it onto a rag and then rub onto a small area. I tried that the first time, and it took about 2 hours to do all the leather. Now I just spray it onto the seats and rub it with a terry cloth towel. It seems to work fine, and only takes about 20-30 minutes to do all the leather. I think I paid about $7 at the local auto parts shop. My IS has black leather, and this cleaner doesn't seem to cause any discoloration or running of the dye.