Gs300 Road Handling

Hey, my Mom and Dad are big time Lexus lovers and for some reason thts the only brand of car that they ever got. So a month ago ago my mom gave me her 06 gs300. Sure i was very happy having a new lexus... But as a diehard Bimmer fan myself.. wasnt impressed with its road handling.. At low speeds its a perfect car.. It has a nice turning radius and its pretty stable.. But at freeway speeds i dont like the floaty feeling, and the way you feel detached from the road.. I know its not a sports car but a little stability will be great.

so my question is... If i get 19 or 20 inch rims with some lowering springs... will this make the car handle more? or at least not feel like its floating on the freeway? or even a strut bar in the front?

Thanks alot...

Heres my car by the way.... In my opinion ..The Best Looking car in its Class...

post-45646-1182531407_thumb.jpg

Hey, my Mom and Dad are big time Lexus lovers and for some reason thts the only brand of car that they ever got. So a month ago ago my mom gave me her 06 gs300. Sure i was very happy having a new lexus... But as a diehard Bimmer fan myself.. wasnt impressed with its road handling.. At low speeds its a perfect car.. It has a nice turning radius and its pretty stable.. But at freeway speeds i dont like the floaty feeling, and the way you feel detached from the road.. I know its not a sports car but a little stability will be great.

so my question is... If i get 19 or 20 inch rims with some lowering springs... will this make the car handle more? or at least not feel like its floating on the freeway? or even a strut bar in the front?

Thanks alot...

Heres my car by the way.... In my opinion ..The Best Looking car in its Class...

post-45646-1182531407_thumb.jpg

You have a gorgeous GS congrats on that. To be honest with you bigger wheels and tires and lowering springs should do the trick. I'd highly recommend changing the wheels at least if you don't do the spring.

Good luck and lemme know how it goes.