Stereo Bluetooth Cellphone

Hi,

I'm thinking of purchasing the Motorola KRZR K1 cell phone. My lexus has the nav. system with bluetooth capability. Does anyone know if the K1 will work with the car's stereo since it has an mp3 player with Stereo Bluetooth wireless technology.

Thanks

:rolleyes:

Hi,

I'm thinking of purchasing the Motorola KRZR K1 cell phone. My lexus has the nav. system with bluetooth capability. Does anyone know if the K1 will work with the car's stereo since it has an mp3 player with Stereo Bluetooth wireless technology.

Thanks

:rolleyes:

Thanks for the info.

Sorry, no A2DP in the Lexus.

What is A2DP? I just bought this KRZR phone, and haven't even opened it yet. I'm actually using it with my Prius, which I assume has the same nav as the Lexus......

______

Later note: I think it just dawned on me what is being talked about here. Using the cell phone's uploaded music with the Lexus nav/radio. Is this right? Or was I right to begin with??? I'm easily confused! :D

Sorry, no A2DP in the Lexus.

What is A2DP? I just bought this KRZR phone, and haven't even opened it yet. I'm actually using it with my Prius, which I assume has the same nav as the Lexus......

______

Later note: I think it just dawned on me what is being talked about here. Using the cell phone's uploaded music with the Lexus nav/radio. Is this right? Or was I right to begin with??? I'm easily confused! :D

A2DP is a bluetooth profile that will play music from your device to a bluetooth headphone in stereo.