Stereo Questions

nitsua

From what i have gathered from this very informative site, my amp is bad on my 93 LS 400. Is there any way around re-wiring the whole car if I put an aftermarket head-unit in? If I buy a new amp can I use the factory wiring? I need music from all the speakers, but I don't want to work to hard at it!

From what i have gathered from this very informative site, my amp is bad on my 93 LS 400. Is there any way around re-wiring the whole car if I put an aftermarket head-unit in? If I buy a new amp can I use the factory wiring? I need music from all the speakers, but I don't want to work to hard at it!

I think we need a little more info.

Is this a Nakamichi or Pioneer system?

If Pioneer, it's a very easy install (think there's a 'pinned' message above),

but you'll need to buy a harness adaptor and mounting bracket/face plate.

And now, you can even continue to use the sub.

If Nakamichi, I don't know if it's more complicated or not.

Why don't you just get another factory amp ? I can get one for you if that is what you want to do.