Car Cover Recommendations?

hi i'm new to the forum. i hope this isn't a repost but your search engine is not that good.

can anyone recommend an outdoor car cover that won't scratch the paint?

i'm sure most of you garage your cars but unfortunately, the garage is for my s2k, which is more likely to get stolen or vandalized. thanks in advance. cheers! :cheers:

hi i'm new to the forum. i hope this isn't a repost but your search engine is not that good.

can anyone recommend an outdoor car cover that won't scratch the paint?

i'm sure most of you garage your cars but unfortunately, the garage is for my s2k, which is more likely to get stolen or vandalized. thanks in advance. cheers! :cheers:

I had a 96 Impala SS that I always pampered & parked in my driveway. Had it for 3 years exposed to summer heat and winter freeze. The NOAH from California Car Cover is what I kept over the car. It is soft, protective, and allows the paint to breath. I never got a cover for my LS because I don't park it for extended periods like I did my SS. I would surely check out another NOAH or other top of the line cover from CCC if I were going to though.

John

thanks, anyone else have any experiences?

I also use a Noah with good results. It's on a Corvette that gets parked at work under a stand of trees that drop pollen and sap. The cover saves a lot of time not having to clay bar the car so often but is a pain to put on and off each time. I also use it at the airport even when parking covered.