Automatic Headlight Sensitivity

The auto headlight function is waiting til too dark before activating (in my opinion). According to the manual this can be altered by taking it into the dealer. It says default is 3 and can be adjusted from 1-5.

Does anyone know how to alter this themselves, and if so is 1 most sensitive to fading light or less sensitive?

Thanks

The auto headlight function is waiting til too dark before activating (in my opinion). According to the manual this can be altered by taking it into the dealer. It says default is 3 and can be adjusted from 1-5.

Does anyone know how to alter this themselves, and if so is 1 most sensitive to fading light or less sensitive?

Thanks

1 is most sensitive--check the Lexus website in the "Owner's" section. You can print a pdf of all the LPS. I don't think you can change it. I asked for a "1" when I picked up the car, but I don't think they set it. I'd love to know if you can set that yourself (and if you can set the auto headlight shut off after the car is off).