Jd Power

I am very satisifed with my 1995 ES300, Coach Edition. Had it 9 years, replaced A/C compressor (Florida car, air used 10 mo/yr), LF & RT axle boots (sandy roads are hard on boots). Car has 162,298 miles, runs like new. Just developed a starter problem, but it's the original starter. Granted, it's an over-priced Camry, but I needed the extra room and like the heavier ride.

I'm 110% satisfied with my Lexus, and my father is 110% satisfied with his and is about to replace it with a new one. The vast majority of Lexus owners are satisfied as the surverys say.

What has you unsatisfied?

my wife and i both drive lexus 93 es300 and 98 gs300 we both drove camry's before and chose lexus because af toyotas excellent track record and lexus certainly is one of the finest cars on the road today, will always drive a lexus until we can't drive anymore. :D :D :D ;)

Gwertz:

Yes, it's the real situation.

Yeah, Lexus influences it's customers: Their cars are the best.

As for gifts - yes, I'm rewarded daily with driving an exceptional, reliable and fantastically engineered vehicle.

I wouldn't be on my second Lexus and already thinking about my 3rd if this wasn't the case. A free set of floor mats does not even make me bat an eyelash when shopping for a car. Come on now.

;)

Have you seen the actual July 2003 JD Survey?

I just picked one up for my 22nd birthday (no...mommy and daddy didn't pick it up, I did...) and I tell you what, Lexus has made a life long customer...everything from the car itself (speaks enough right there) to the customer service @ the dealer if there ever is anything that you would need...yes, you do pay a price but it is worth every penny!

Yes, from what I can see Lexus deserves the praise that it recieves from moguls like JD Power. My dad says he'll always drive a Lexus, and that anything else, even 6 figure Mercedes feel cheap compared to it. I agree, I think its a beautiful car, an incredibly well designed and refined car, very reliable with great service, and they're reasonably priced compared to the competition. I see no reason to buy anything else.

I talk to people just as satisfied all the time.

Of course, any company that puts out a product can't please everyone. What dont you like about your Lexus? Did you buy it new?

Have only had my 91 with 142,000 miles a month but have been impressed with the car. No rattles just pure refinment. I can see why once you own one you would never want to go back to any thing else. I guess i have fallen in love.

I think that there are always things to improve, its just that Lexus builds a car in such a way that the driver isn't aware of these faults. Lexuses get consistently better after every redesign, sometimes you can't even tell how, you just know its better.

Like for instance, my dad has a 98 LS400 he's had since new that I've always loved. Its what made me want a Lexus. When I was shopping for mine, I almost got a 2000 LS with 30k miles instead of a new ES. now, the 98 and 00 LS are exactly the same, no changes. There was a Platinum Edition in 00, but thats it and this car was the same. Except for the color it was identical to my dad's. However, it was just better! For one, the motor in the power tilt wheel had been improved to be better. Now, before I drove the 00 the motor in the 98 seemed fine. They improved something that wasn't the best, but the driver didnt even know needed improving.

Just a little example/