Used Gs430 Questions, Please Help!

Hi Guys, new to the board and close to buying a 2006 GS 430. What kind of spare tire comes with the car. The vehicle I am looking at has none, salesman tried to tell me they dont come with one as I am looking at the space in the truck for it! I hate care salesmen. It is CPO with 33,000 miles price $37,800......I think its a good deal any thoughts, Thank You

Mick

Have the dealer get a full size spare with a matching tire/wheel. It belongs in the trunk under the floor mat/cover. Don't settle for one of those donut wheels.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Guys, new to the board and close to buying a 2006 GS 430. What kind of spare tire comes with the car. The vehicle I am looking at has none, salesman tried to tell me they dont come with one as I am looking at the space in the truck for it! I hate care salesmen. It is CPO with 33,000 miles price $37,800......I think its a good deal any thoughts, Thank You

Mick

It should have a spare. '06 GS-430 came with the run-flat tires (which lasted just under 20K miles) and it came with a spare also. It's a sorry little donut tire, but you should at least have that. Since I didn't replace the run-flat tires with new run-flats, I'm glad it's there!

Mick

It should have a spare. '06 GS-430 came with the run-flat tires (which lasted just under 20K miles) and it came with a spare also. It's a sorry little donut tire, but you should at least have that. Since I didn't replace the run-flat tires with new run-flats, I'm glad it's there!

Thanks Guys, I got the car and the spare tire too. Thanks for the help, oh yea they only had one key so i made them get me and extra, then they found the original. Now I have three!!

Mick

• 3 months later...

Mick

My '06 GS430 came with a 17" donut in the trunk pod. Never been on the ground.

WhitSTer