Running Amp Power Wire

Hope someone can help me. I Had circuit city install a CD player in my 92 sc300 and i just got subs so i want to run them myself without paying them another 100$.

PROBLEM: I cant get past my Firewall with my power line for my amp..! any ideas?

if so fortunate can anyone walk me through the whole process with pics or somthin. i have all the wires ect.

Thanks for the help guys

My SC is parked at my mom's, otherwise I'd take a look and see how I'd do it.

I used to have a 1977 cutlass, and what I did on that was ran it between the fender and the firewall, then into the little rubber boot that covers the wiring between interior and the door, then into the car by your feet. I don't know if that'll work on a unibody vehicle though...

Also, I've heard it's better to run the power cable on the side of the vehicle opposite the RCA/speaker wires, due to noise problems.

Hope someone can help me. I Had circuit city install a CD player in my 92 sc300 and i just got subs so i want to run them myself without paying them another 100$.

PROBLEM: I cant get past my Firewall with my power line for my amp..! any ideas?

if so fortunate can anyone walk me through the whole process with pics or somthin. i have all the wires ect.

Thanks for the help guys

kavvick, This link may help, click on picture# 9 to see what this person did in getting past the firewall. Courtesy of clublexus.com from member DuB

http://community.webshots.com/album/30530666hJdRMKKCdm