Sub-throttle Acuator Connector Pin Out

aamir007

I have a 1993; Lexus, LS400 and a mechanic removed the w/Trac-Sub throttle Actuator Connector by mistake and broke the connector. Now all 6 pins are loose and he doesn't know the sequences it will connect again. He connected by guessing it but car will shut down after a while and wouldn't start again till it cool down. Can some one tell me the correct combination of six pins or 3 pins on each side? You can look at your 93, LS400 and tell me. Also tell me where to buy the connector as I can't afford the whole harness?

1993 Lexus LS400

Thanks for your help!

• 1 month later...

I have a 1993; Lexus, LS400 and a mechanic removed the w/Trac-Sub throttle Actuator Connector by mistake and broke the connector. Now all 6 pins are loose and he doesn't know the sequences it will connect again. He connected by guessing it but car will shut down after a while and wouldn't start again till it cool down. Can some one tell me the correct combination of six pins or 3 pins on each side? You can look at your 93, LS400 and tell me. Also tell me where to buy the connector as I can't afford the whole harness?

1993 Lexus LS400

Thanks for your help!

I would go to a junk yard and cut off and re-soder the wires to your car. I just saw one of those connectors at a local IL junk yard.