Factory Cd Changer

mcruzen

I just purchased a 2001 RX300 with premium factory sound system. would like to add a cd changer any suggestions.

I have everything you need for a complete install with the new glovebox parts needed to install the changer, Its all wired ready to plug in.

I just purchased a 2001 RX300 with premium factory sound system. would like to add a cd changer any suggestions.

I have everything you need for a complete install with the new glovebox parts needed to install the changer, Its all wired ready to plug in.

Please share the details

• 1 month later...

I have 3 brand new in box JD-T612 6 disc CD magazines plus one slightly used one for the RX300 factory CD in glove box player. I traded my 300 for a 330 before these came in and they have been sitting on the shelf ever since. Lexus charged over $65 each for the 6 disc magazines w/ the Lexus decal. They are made by Pioneer and cost $35 new. I will let these go for 25.00 plus shipping to anymore interested. email to tharkun@bellsouth.net for details.