Squeaky Brakes After Changed!

I recently put new pads all the way around my ES with factory pads. Ran normal at first, then about 1 month later I get a really high pitches squeeeeek when I slowly come to a stop <10mph. If i'm hauling &#33;Removed&#33; and stop quickly, I notice no noise. I am pretty sure I put the shims back in exactly the same place I took them off but still cant figure out the squeak. Can anybody help?

Thx,

Snes

what kind of pads did you use? Toyota/Lexus OEM or another brand?

Ceramic or semi-metallic?

semi-metallic will make noise like that.

steviej

I bought them from Toyota and they came in the Toyota box. They were green in the back, and I think black in the front. Part# 04465-33060 for the front. The noise seems to only come at very very low mph, like when I am parking and seems to be coming from the front.

I bought them from Toyota and they came in the Toyota box. They were green in the back, and I think black in the front. Part# 04465-33060 for the front. The noise seems to only come at very very low mph, like when I am parking and seems to be coming from the front.

My toyo/lex pads had a blue backing, but no matter.

When you put them on, in addition to the shims did you use Brake Quiet or some other type noise reducing goop?

steviej

My toyo/lex pads had a blue backing, but no matter.

When you put them on, in addition to the shims did you use Brake Quiet or some other type noise reducing goop?

steviej

Nope, should I redo them?