Buying Used 06 Gs 430...help

Hi guys, I am new to the board and I am close to buying a CPO 2006 GS430, loaded 33,000miles. Miles are a bit high but it will be a second car for me and will only put 10,000 a year on it. After reading these boards all day I had a question, inside the armrest i noticed a wire (I-pod) type plug that was def. aftermarket installed with a hole drilled in the front face for the wire to run, towards stereo. There is a Sirus radio wire with a small black box behind the rear headrests. Would that wire be for Sat. radio or I - Pod?

My personal mech. is looking over the car but just wanted some other input. Any suggestions would help.....got dealer to $38K seems fair to me for a CPO......thoughts?

Regards,

Mick

if i was you i would not put any aftermarket kits in my car. i mean its your car you love it no doubt. but what if they scratch the car when they put the ipod kit into your car or just in case any other s**t happen what u gonna do think about it.