Ls460 Hesitates After Idling For R/l

When I stop for SS or R/L, car wil "stumble" or "heistate" when I start out. This only happens when the car is at a dead stop. I've read this complaint on a auto forum on Yahoo and the answer was "It's from the Traction Control System". My dealer doesn't know anything about it. The sevice tech drove the car and said he could not detect it. But it still does it. If the car is moving forward ever so slightly it doesn't do this. He probably didn't pull from a dead stop.

Anybody having this trouble? Any solution? I no longer own the LS430, I traded it for the LS460 in March which is the with the "problem".

E...

When I stop for SS or R/L, car wil "stumble" or "heistate" when I start out. This only happens when the car is at a dead stop. I've read this complaint on a auto forum on Yahoo and the answer was "It's from the Traction Control System". My dealer doesn't know anything about it. The sevice tech drove the car and said he could not detect it. But it still does it. If the car is moving forward ever so slightly it doesn't do this. He probably didn't pull from a dead stop.

Anybody having this trouble? Any solution? I no longer own the LS430, I traded it for the LS460 in March which is the with the "problem".

E...

Have you engaged the "HOLD" feature when this is happening? I notice that when using that feature, I must engage the throttle very smoothly or the car moves off a bit roughly. If I am not using the hold feature, everything is as smooth as was my 430. Notice that when you activate the "HOLD", a green indicator shows that you are in that mode, it stays active for some time so you don't have to keep engaging it if you're in traffic.

I ALSO COMMENTED ON THIS PROBLEM.. I TITLED IT DELAYED BRAKE CALLIBER RELEASE, ALTHOUGH IT DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE BRAKES. I WAS TOLD THE PROBLEM LIES IN THE TRANSMISSION SETTING.NOT SURE IF ITS FOR FUEL ECONOMY OR SAFETY.SORRY I FORGOT THE EXPLANATION. LEXUS IS AWARE OF THE PROBLEM AND A COMPUTOR FIX IS PENDING IN AUGUST... IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!

Please see my topic "Clunking into gear" now on page 2 of the forum.

The transmission is designed to go into neutral after a prolonged stop as a gas saving measure. The HOLD feature and snow mode cancels this "feature". I have been told by Lexus their are no plans to fix this--so if you want a smooth take-off, drive around in snow mode...rediculous in a car like this!