Happy Father's Day!

Rya

Happy Father's Day people! We're going out to dinner, I think. :whistles: LOL. I don't have a present really for my father, but should I let him drive to dinner?!?!? lol. :rolleyes:

Happy Father's Day people! We're going out to dinner, I think. :whistles: LOL. I don't have a present really for my father, but should I let him drive to dinner?!?!? lol. :rolleyes:

Thanx :)

I'm letting my son pick me up and take me out to dinner, even though he likes driving my car better.

The problem I have is my Birthday was two weeks ago, so he has lot's of expense in a short period of time. :rolleyes:

Hehehe! My Dad is in OR visiting my G-Ma, so I mailed his gift card yesterday. My parents live 4 hours away, so I don't get to see them much. :(

I highly recommend all members to visit your Parents as much as possible, "You don't know what you've got until it's gone" :whistles:

I highly recommend all members to visit your Parents as much as possible, "You don't know what you've got until it's gone" :whistles:

I think I'll show this post to my son. LOL

Well then let him drive your ES! lol. :P

Well then let him drive your ES! lol. :P

OK, I'll take your advice. :blushing:

But this is what he drives :rolleyes:

05-17-06-02-2007Mercedes-BenzCLS63.jpg

Hehehe! My Dad is in OR visiting my G-Ma, so I mailed his gift card yesterday. My parents live 4 hours away, so I don't get to see them much. :(

We try. It's hard with 2 jobs, hubbys job & my Mom still works. Dad is the only one with free time. We see them at Christmas, ever summer we go on a family vacation & in August we're going to Honda's open house in Marysville OH. So, that will be a family weekend too. Hard to see them often with only a 1 week vacation - just started my job last October. But I do talk to my parents every week!

We try. It's hard with 2 jobs, hubbys job & my Mom still works. Dad is the only one with free time. We see them at Christmas, ever summer we go on a family vacation & in August we're going to Honda's open house in Marysville OH. So, that will be a family weekend too. Hard to see them often with only a 1 week vacation - just started my job last October. But I do talk to my parents every week!

Double vision :blink: