Infiniti Fx Exhaust

LexKid630

Tonight i was walking through a parking lot when an infiniti fx drove by me, then accelerated. The exhaust sounded so "sophisticated" !!

Is it possible to get my rx to sound EXACTLY like that? I don't mean that loud groan teenager's civic's have; this infiniti fx's exhaust sounded different. Do all fx's sound like this?

I know your profile says you're 46, but sometimes you really make me believe that you're no more than 17....

No, you are not going to duplicate the Infiniti FX exhaust notes on your RX. You'll be wasting your money and blowing your warranty if you attempt to jury-rig an Infiniti exhaust system onto your RX.

Can't live without the Infiniti FX exhaust sound? Then sell your RX and get an FX. Nothing like deciding to take a financial bath on a vehicle because you just have to have the exhaust sound emitted by something else....

Next time you're in the office, pop a Valium and relax your way back to reality....

Get an FX! I do admit the stock exhaust system on those Infiniti's sound REALLY nice, but I'd still stick with Lexus. I have a friend that has an FX35 and it sounded really nice when he started up the car.

Tonight i was walking through a parking lot when an infiniti fx drove by me, then accelerated. The exhaust sounded so "sophisticated" !!

Is it possible to get my rx to sound EXACTLY like that? I don't mean that loud groan teenager's civic's have; this infiniti fx's exhaust sounded different. Do all fx's sound like this?

You would NEVER get the same exhaust note! Different engines from different manufacturers would have a different sound......even though you put in the same exhaust components.

lol cant you just buy an exhaust from a tuning brand and plug and play?

A very expensive proposition changing mufflers to get an exact note from the exhaust. :chairshot:

I think he's been busy with the baby, correct??? But he's been around, just not as much as the rest of us losers here. lol. jk! :P

Oh yes, she's been keeping my wife and me pretty busy! :blink: She's such a joy!

My wife's LS430 is completely destroyed though :( When our first kids was born, they were mostly transported in my 1990 Ls400, to which i was still able to keep spotless. One year of having a baby under my wife's ruling, in HER car; a disaster!

Only a few more years... <_<