Another Ls Joins The Fam

OmarG

Whats up guys? i forgot to tell you guys my dad and i picked up a 94 ls400 for my mother as a mothers day present. 1 owner 143k miles, opal white, anniversary edition. Its pretty awesome. I think we got a pretty stinkin deal for 3 grand. Just needs a good polish and the cluster needs some new capacitors. And some bushings. Otherwise... its awesome.

I LOVE ebay. So many deadbeat buyers and desperate sellers.

Will post pics after i clean it up real nice. The leather is so much softer than mine.

That brings the grand total of 3 ls400s in our driveway. 3 ls400's from ebay $7300, being a lexus owner... priceless... and awesome!

These things are so reliable, we're slowly replacing every car in my family with an LS.:cheers:

tomorrow will mark a year since i won my original ls400( in my avatar pic) on ebay! not one mechanical problem... 1 year and 18k miles later. I'm still in love.

Whats up guys? i forgot to tell you guys my dad and i picked up a 94 ls400 for my mother as a mothers day present. 1 owner 143k miles, opal white, anniversary edition. Its pretty awesome. I think we got a pretty stinkin deal for 3 grand. Just needs a good polish and the cluster needs some new capacitors. And some bushings. Otherwise... its awesome.

Will post pics after i clean it up real nice. The leather is so much softer than mine.

That brings the grand total of 3 ls400s in our driveway. 3 ls400's from ebay $7300, being a lexus owner... priceless... and awesome!

These things are so reliable, we're slowly replacing every car in my family with an LS.:cheers:

tomorrow will mark a year since i won her on ebay! not one mechanical problem... 1 year and 18k miles later. I'm still in love.

God bless Lexus.

tomorrow will mark a year since i won her on ebay! not one mechanical problem... 1 year and 18k miles later. I'm still in love.

God bless Lexus.

Here Here :cheers: