Blinker Works, Parking Light Doesn't

92 es300...my right headlight had condensation in it so took it out put a capful of rubbing alcohol in and blowdryed it out. put the turn signal back in and it was out. shimmied the bulb around a bit and the blinker works now, but when i switch it to just parking lights, or with the headlights (low or highbeam) it doesnt light up. it's clipped in properly and obviously theres power going to it, as i get a turn signal. any suggestions?

92 es300...my right headlight had condensation in it so took it out put a capful of rubbing alcohol in and blowdryed it out. put the turn signal back in and it was out. shimmied the bulb around a bit and the blinker works now, but when i switch it to just parking lights, or with the headlights (low or highbeam) it doesnt light up. it's clipped in properly and obviously theres power going to it, as i get a turn signal. any suggestions?

The turn signal bulb and parking light bulb are one in the same. They have two filaments that operate from different parts of the cars circuitry.

I suggest you buy a new bulb, clean out the socket( there might be oxidation), and see if that works.

you probably screwed up one of the filaments (the parking light one) but the other one is probably still connected, therefore you get one light working and the other not. So the only option would to go and buy new bulbs.