How Fast Have You Taken Your Gs?

Just wondering what these things are capable of. (I assume the GS400 does more) I took my GS300 up to 120mph today, and it felt like it had more to go, but the wife was all but beating on my shoulder to slow down! :D

I go the speed limit on public roads. The race track is the place to speed. You break the law, You get fined, You lose your liscence, You miss work, You depend on family/friends to give you rides etc... = LOSER. Hit the track if you want to find out how fast your willing to drive before you soil yourself. :lol:

Damb there is always someone that will dis racing or someome posting an enjoyable run in there car. This is a car fourm so please dont act like you havent gone 100+ in your whip. Its cars and yes you can go that fast and still have it in cruz cont. so whats that mean???????????

Much love drive safe......

J

Damb there is always someone that will dis racing or someome posting an enjoyable run in there car. This is a car fourm so please dont act like you havent gone 100+ in your whip. Its cars and yes you can go that fast and still have it in cruz cont. so whats that mean???????????

Much love drive safe......

J

I wasn't dissing anyone, I was dissing the juvenile acts of endangering others on the road. Be responsible and take it on the track, It's less expensive than the big ticket one would get for excessive speeding.

If you saw where I took my GS up to speed, you'd agree it was a safer area than even a track! Nice big, long, wide open, flat stretch of highway way out in the middle of a nice big, long, wide open, flat stretch of nothing in N. central Utah. :P

I'm not THAT stupid. ;)

Never insinuated that anyone is stupid. Answer me this, How many owners have a "Nice big, long, wide open, flat stretch of highway way out in the middle of a nice big, long, wide open, flat stretch of nothing in N. central Utah" ? I only read about 1 member here who has that.

• 2 weeks later...

125mph and it was FUN! The suspension seemed to "squat" around 115. And for the Safety Police in the crowd I was on a stretch from Mexicali to AZ, 4:00am. Even at my top speed it felt like the car wasn't straining or out of room to run. The only change that I have done to the car is I switched all fluids to synthetics and installed a K&N filter. I liked the idea of the the tube airfilter but it seemed to ruin the shape/lines of the engine. I've been happy with just the filter change.