Tsbs For Rx330 Awd (2004)

Redmond RX

Just purchased a 04 RX330 AWD w/o Nav for my wife. It has about a 6 months left on the factory warranty. I would like to review the known issues as given by the Technical Service Bulletin for the car. The closest dealer is 3+ hours away so I have to be efficient in getting any issues fixed prior to the warranty going away. Can anyone share a list of TSBs for this vehicle? Is there anything else I should be doing? I will ask the dealer for the service history (they would not release prior to us buying the vehicle). The owner prior to us bought in February as a "Certified Lexus" so I assume it is in pretty good shape. Although i don't know if that means the perform all TSBs that are applicable to the vehicle.

Thanks for the link. However, why is this information worth $15 to get from this link? I guess I assumed this was free information. Am I missing some concept here? Can someone provide me with a list of symptoms I might look for before I take my vehicle into the dealer?

If you click search TSBs, select Lexus, RX330 and 2004, and it will pull up the entire list. It only provides the subject for the TSB, but you get an idea of the issues with the RX. My major headache has been with TSB 04-004, the brake rotor problem. Others haven't experienced it.