Rear Seat Squeaks

Hi,

I have isolated the majority of my squeaks to the rear seats, apparently the armrest section when its up. What did people do to solve this? I don't just want to leave it down all the time.

The sqeeking seems to be from the lether rubbing together. My dealer applied conditioner to the lether so that it slips rather than binds... thus reducing the sqeeking.

i found the squeaking in the bac was caused my the middle seat back rubbing against the right seat since that is the fold down section. i just put it down, used some water (because conditioning could make it worse, makes it more slippery) and just cleaned the contact area. It stopped squeaking after that.

Hi,

I have isolated the majority of my squeaks to the rear seats, apparently the armrest section when its up. What did people do to solve this? I don't just want to leave it down all the time.

The sqeeking seems to be from the lether rubbing together. My dealer applied conditioner to the lether so that it slips rather than binds... thus reducing the sqeeking.

Yep! A little leather / slippery / conditioner stuff does the trick ... or leave the arm rest down, until you can run down to the store to get some.