What Are Your Hobbies?

Rya

Oh Boy, Here we go again............................

Cheffing, Photography, Cars, and the list goes on ..................................................................................

..........................................................................................................................................................

Oh Yeah, Beer :cheers:

Cars (well use to be cars lol), TV, movies.....lately it's chilling my son (and wife), house shopping, 3 AM feedings & falling asleep with my little guy over my shoulder......and you know what? I LOVE IT! :blushing: :D And well.....still cars. ;)

:cheers:

Golf is a good one. I played in high school (a few years ago) & would like to take it up again. I'm working in a new industry & there's lots of corporate golf stuff that goes on.

Well im trying to take my martial arts more seriously now, and also trying to get back to tennis. What else...

Cars,

Alex,

Detailing,

Alex,

Martial Arts,

Tennis

Alex,

Oh did I mention Alex. lol. JK JK. :D :D

My major hobby/money pit right now is a 85 year old house the wife let me talk her into letting me buy.

"but hon, look at all the potential!" :blink:

No, really, it's a cool old house, and we're having alot of fun fixing it up. We're empty-nesters now, and this is the first big thing we've been able to do together since we got married 27 years ago(aside from raising 3 great kids, of course).

I've had too many hobbies in the past. I tend to go like nuts with something for several years, then get bored with that and jump to something else.

I do have a couple R/C trucks(gas powered) that I get to take out and play with once in awhile. I have aT-Maxx, and a RC10-GT, for any of you that may be familiar with those.

Dogs, hiking, sports (especially football), investing, reading, music, do-it-yourself projects around the home. I enjoyed working on cars in my twenties and thirties but I don't enjoy it now - I do it because I feel I'll do a better job on my own vehicles than any hired mechanic would and I don't believe in paying for a service that I can do myself. I have many more interests that I wish I had time to get to (especially rock climbing and mountain climbing), but the list above takes up about 90% of my time....

Going to Washington, renting Infiniti G35 sedan, pick up a gutter-hooker and bottle of Jack, and tailgate every single shiny Lexus ES330 I see on the beltline, in hopes to find SWO, so I can pull up next to him, slide the hooker's seat back, and yell out the passengers' side window "Sucka'!!!" as I trow' da' LOC-4-LIFE hand sign, and then blow shards of metal out of the tailpipe as I stand on the gas!

Then I drop-kick the ho's as$ off outside of SWO's real estate office, with instructions for her to walk in, ask for "dat' pretty-tricky wit da' Lexus, cause Pimpin' NC said he got game, and a place to shack up, !Removed!!"

I then proceed back to Dulles, where I stand in the security line, drunk from Jack, and scream "Steve made me do this! Praise be to Skynyrd! Play it pretty for Atlanta!"

And the wife still wonders why we haven't received a Christmas card from him....

Then I drop-kick the ho's as$ off outside of SWO's real estate office, with instructions for her to walk in, ask for "dat' pretty-tricky wit da' Lexus, cause Pimpin' NC said he got game, and a place to shack up, !Removed!!"

LOL!

LOL!

:cheers: