Xm Nav Traffic

Gulfjet

Does anyone know if you can add navtraffic via aftermarket to the 07 ES350? Seems crazy to me that it is available on the LS but not on the ES.

Is it possible to obtain a nav module for the LS and have it installed in the ES system?

If so, can you explain what I would need? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, C.

Why does it seem crazy to you? XM NavTraffic is a brand new technology for Lexus, of course its going to debut on the LS before the ES, the LS costs twice as much.

I don't know how easy it would be to retrofit it into the ES, my guess is none of the components are included and smply buying those components would cost a fortune.

Why does it seem crazy to you? XM NavTraffic is a brand new technology for Lexus, of course its going to debut on the LS before the ES, the LS costs twice as much.

I don't believe that this new NAV feature will debut on the LS before the ES, RX,GS...etc. I do believe that when Lexus releases a new generation NAV it'll be installed on all their models.

XM NavTraffic is already out, only on the LS. It will be coming out on the new LX also. Its the same nav, its just the added real time traffic data from XM.

I betcha it'll be on the '08 ES......plus all the '08 Lexus models in their stable. :rolleyes: