Some Queries

Hey there, First of all thanks to all of you for your invaluable help done previously as We dont have any lexus dealership or service centers here in India. I have some more queries regarding my car.

I am left with one key only and its remote unit isnt working at all so i am looking forward to program a new key. I came to know that i suppose to have master key to programe a new key but dont know if the current one is a master key. Its with a black remote integrated in it. Though i amnt able to lock/unlock the glove or console compartment with this key but works perfect when i operate the door lock manually and in the ignition. Kindly advise.

I have heard about the luxlink setup to open the rooftop by remote. Is it easy to get installed?

I got my SC430 imported from Japan so it have all the NAV language in Japanese. Is there any, ANY way to get it changed to english? Will it work if i change the whole NAV unit?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.