SC300 Speaker Specs

t0ked

If anyone here has changed all the speakers in a SC300/400, I was wondering if you could list which speakers you used to replace the stocks. My subwoofer is blown and was thinking about replacing all the speakers. Anyone know the specs for them (diameter, mounting depth,etc)? Thanks.

• 8 years later...

I'll bump this... I just purchased a 94 300 and only the driver's side speaker works. I could see the rear-center speaker wire dangling when I was fixing a short in the tail-light so that "may" account for one of them, but since I am replacing both interior door skins and doing some custom upholstery throughout I am sure I will eventually find out what is wrong and will post results here. In the meantime, if anyone has done any work on the speakers, please post your comments here. I think I count 5 inside the car, but havent looked to see what is in the trunk. Also, the CD changer does not work, does anyone know of any fuses or link that applies directly to this? I have checked all fuses in the firewall and engine compartment and all are fine, radio works... just on the drivers side door. Thanks!