Seat- Electric Switsh

If you squeeze your cheeks together that works just as well to raise you up and lower you as the seat switch does....try it, squeeze, relax, squeeze, relax.... :P

But in all seriousness - it sounds like either the motor which operates the seat's up and down movement is toast or the switch contacts are dirty or broken.

mY 95 ES300 ELECTRIC FRON DRIVER SEAT WILL NOT RISE OR LOWER. IT WILL MOVE BACK AND FORWARD. ITS ALL IN ONE SWITCH. ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS?

Check to make sure that the connector to the up/down motor is secure. Sometimes this connector pulls out.

I had the same problem with my 93 LS several months ago. The driver's seat would move forward and backward, the front would move up and down, but the back would not move up or down.

You are correct that there is one switch which controls the seat movement; however, if the motors and wiring are the same as the LS, this switch controls three different motors.

There is one back and forth motor, one front up and down motor, and one rear up and down motor.

I, too, was hoping it was the switch, as was mentioned. However, the problem turned out to be the back up-down motor. These motors cost almost $500.00 at www.newlexusparts.com. I was not willing to pay this price. I checked with various salvage places on the internet and eventually found a place that had one of the seats. They sold me the seat bottom, which contained three of the motors I needed, for $75.00. I removed one of these motors, replaced my bad motor, and the seat is working properly again.