Looking For Rx 350 Rims

Drea08

• 3 weeks later...

Hello....I'm a Newbie to the Lexus world and the Forum!

I'm looking for some nice rims for my new RX350(Mica)...If anyone has any idea can u guys help a girlie out? Thanks!

I have a set of Lexus 18" chrome wheels. PM or e-mail me if you're interested

-- Andrey

• 1 month later...

I'm looking for some nice rims for my new RX350(Mica)...If anyone has any idea can u guys help a girlie out? Thanks!

I have a set of Lexus 18" chrome wheels. PM or e-mail me if you're interested

-- Andrey

Do you still have rims?

You can widen your choices for new rims and dramatically improve your wintertime safety factor by first adding 1.5" wheel spacers all around. Benefits are not only wider rim selection but also wider tread (more roadbed traction), wider stance (less prone to rollover), and most important of all, the ability to use tire chains on the rear FIRST and add the front chains only in case of need.

My 2001 AWD RX300 has 1.5" spacers on all four wheels, 17X8 RH rims, and wider tread tires. I use summer only tires, Bridgestone Turanzas, all year around to give me the quietest and most comfortable ride. I have one set of tire chains on board at all times and add the second during the winter months. IMMHO going above 17" rims would result in too rough and stiff riding RX.

• 2 weeks later...