Is 300 Parts

tinyterror

Yes , you can change the lights on the dash. I was actually going to look into that next week. Go to Feint lighting.com And I see your in CA. There was a guy in here awhile back offering to do dash light systems for free as a promo. I'm sure that might be over with now, but he was in CA also. Look thru the threads here and I'm sure you'll find it.

i just ordered LEDs off of ebay (i looked at other internet stores but ebay seems to be the cheapest) for my speedometer. it's size 194 but it's different for the fuel and tach which is size 74 i think. the speedo is easy, plug-and-play but the fuel and tach has to be soldered. for the center clock and radio, it gets more complicated.

i just ordered LEDs off of ebay (i looked at other internet stores but ebay seems to be the cheapest) for my speedometer. it's size 194 but it's different for the fuel and tach which is size 74 i think. the speedo is easy, plug-and-play but the fuel and tach has to be soldered. for the center clock and radio, it gets more complicated.

This forum has some info.

http://my.is/forums/f90/need-info-all-dash...t-bulbs-319714/

Also, in that forum, if you search, there is a step by step, including soldering somewhere in there. I just did the plug and play. There are 5 lights altogether for the cluster.

I ordered from here:

http://autolumination.com/194.htm

They had problems with the LEDS burning out, but I run mine at 80% with the improved superstars and so far, so good. I wouldn't recommend the guy in California. I've e-mailed him and he fails to return my messages. Also, his site was gone as of 3 weeks ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to go with the blue at first but the more I think about it I think I like the white better. What colors did you guys go with? post some picks so I can see ?

And I haven't heard of the burnin out issues. So when you say your running at 80% you mean your not turning the dial all the up to brightest? Why won't the LED's run at full ?