Paris Hilton Released

indiasfinest

Money buys it all, including crooked doctors and attorneys, who came up with the perfect excuse for getting out of jail--a "medical matter" that will not be made public, in or out of court.

And I had sooo wanted Paris to make me a nice new license plate.

Tom

At least she spent 3 days behind bars. Had she been caught driving with a suspended licence and under the influence here in Canada, the presiding judge would have kissed her a$$$$$$$$$$$$ and sent her home to mommy with no sentence at all. Not because she's rich and (in)famous but because that's the way our court system deals with just about all law breakers. You want to hear a real good one? A couple of years ago some dirtbag 17 y.o. stole a car here and then tried to fill up with gas and take off from the gas station without paying. The station attendant ran out and tried to stop the kid from leaving. He got deliberately run over and dragged under the car for several miles, screaming the whole time until his body was finally freed from the undercarriage and he lay on the road and bled to death. The kid just took off and left him to die....over $15 worth of gasoline. The kid was eventually caught and charged and convicted of manslaughter. He was sentenced to 9 years. On appeal, his sentence was reduced by some limp wristed, weak kneed whimp of a judge and so now he will only actually serve a couple of years until he is out on parole. This sort of injustice happens here all the time. :angry::censored: :cries:

Who is that in the picture ?

dude her face is kinda shaped like brad pitts from that angle.....(if you look at her chin).... other than that i don't think she's that hot either... She's about as straight as the logging timbers that line my driveway...... I LIKE CURVES

Who is that in the picture ?

Awwww dc.........you're joshing me, right?

:blink::lol::lol::lol: That's how much I give a sh_t about celebrities :chairshot: :censored: . They are no different than the homeless,My neighbor, or any other human being that walks this earth.

Thank God they put her back.

I don't think she's that hot. She's a !Removed!, and her face looks like a cross between Alfred E Newman and Ross Perot.

:lol::lol::lol: Sw, I couldn't agree more.