Removing Back Seat In Lexus Sc400 1995

Does anyone know how to remove the back seat so I can get acess to my rear speakers? I replaced the amp but I am not getting sound from rear speakers, I quess once I rule out the back speakers the radio head unit would have to be the issue. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know how to remove the back seat so I can get acess to my rear speakers? I replaced the amp but I am not getting sound from rear speakers, I quess once I rule out the back speakers the radio head unit would have to be the issue. Thanks in advance.

The seat is tight, It just pops up. You have to pull up on one corner at a time. I mean really pull up firmly.

ocaban, Posted this topic a few months ago. Follow the steps and take your time removing the parts. Have fun and Good Luck!

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...ker+replacement

• 2 years later...

Attached is a link that will show you how to remove the back seat. Just scroll down a little bit and you will see that its really very simple.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/lexus-audi...ub-working.html

hope this helps!