20" On Stock Suspension, Will It Fit?

I have a 92 sc300 which was lowered when I bought it, and it rubbed right through the wheel well and through the wiring harness that runs above the driver side wheel well. I repaired the wiring and the wheel well and put coil spacers to solve the rubbing.

I recently bought the stock sc400 coil springs from the wrecking yard and plan to put them in this weekend. My question is will 20's fit with the stock height suspension without rubbing? Anyone have experience with this? Thanks.

I have a 92 sc300 which was lowered when I bought it, and it rubbed right through the wheel well and through the wiring harness that runs above the driver side wheel well. I repaired the wiring and the wheel well and put coil spacers to solve the rubbing.

I recently bought the stock sc400 coil springs from the wrecking yard and plan to put them in this weekend. My question is will 20's fit with the stock height suspension without rubbing? Anyone have experience with this? Thanks.

my 93 sc 400 had 20s on it when i got it i hated them so i took them off but they did fit on the stock set up

why did you hate them? was it the feel of the ride or just the look? I'm still trying to figure out what size wheels to get after I put back in the stock suspension.

the wheels look like !Removed! im not black enough as my black roommate would say to have those wheels ...lol they felt fine and the fit was good but the rims i had look bad

why did you hate them? was it the feel of the ride or just the look? I'm still trying to figure out what size wheels to get after I put back in the stock suspension.

the wheels look like !Removed! im not black enough as my black roommate would say to have those wheels ...lol they felt fine and the fit was good but the rims i had look bad

cool! thanks for the info. I really appreciate it! after I restore the ride height i'm gonna save up for 20's and i'll make sure they look good. :cheers: