Free Autorx

Looks like Frank over at Autorx is having a free giveaway. Get rid of that sludge for free-

http://auto-rx.activeboard.com/index.spark...opicID=12072502

Nothing is free here. You need to do reg (on his site) and post twice. Then, waste more time, you are put into a "pot" and see what and happens (tick tock...). Then they pick one winner to save like $20. He also is doing nothing new here; many online vendors do the samething.

There is always something with Frank to get free advertising out there. I would wait, since he has "a sale" for everything known to man; more then halmark cards. I bet >60% are from BITOG and most in the add forum too.

For me, if you like the product, I would just spend the $$$ and not waste time hoping and dreaming.

Not knocking the product but there is more too his "free giveway" then this posts title. Plus 100 to 1 you will need more the (1) bottle too (based on using the product in several cars).

It's not like the lotto, there is only 50 people regged, not bad odds. That's if he only gives one bottle away, but a little birdy told me he's considering more. Two seconds to reg and ask a question, big deal.

True but for me, I would rather just buy and not hope and wait to win a "killer" $20 bottle. The reg and ask any question is not a big deal. Waiting (days) to win $20 is not worth the time. Spend the money and just add the product. If I want better odds then 1 in 50 I will buy a $10 scratch ticket (every 1 in 3 wins)..LOL

Again buying the product you should get your $$$ back and more. Plus you will need more then (1) bottle so just buy it; hell, you owner a Lexus people. :rolleyes: