My Tranny

I have owned my 90' es250 for a min now and the tranny went out after a rebuild.... any cheap parts i can get or can someone explain why i have no reverse and my drive only seems to work up till seciond then goes out with o/d off????

Make sure you have Toyota Transmission fluid and if you do, try Lucas transmission fix. I put a new tranny in my Lexus a year ago, and right now I'm waiting on an engine and radiator to be put in (may be done tomorrow :D).

Hope you have better luck then me!

Ler

Make sure you have Toyota Transmission fluid and if you do, try Lucas transmission fix. I put a new tranny in my Lexus a year ago, and right now I'm waiting on an engine and radiator to be put in (may be done tomorrow :D).

Hope you have better luck then me!

Ler

I went to a junk yard and bought an old tranny......stupid me! i installed it last fri and drove it for the weekend and now it wont even let my engine start. i should have bought the little more expensive one.... all that time removing two of them then installing it and it not working.......im seriously gonna cry! hope yours goes better!