Just Upgraded...03 To 05!

I was passing by my Lexus dealer yesterday (by chance, honestly), and saw 3 of the gen 3.5 LS430s sitting on the lot for sale. I noticed one was silver with the 5-spoke rims, which is the color I've been wanting. I pulled over and took a closer look, and it had the gray interior, plus the options I wanted (not an Ultra but the package just underneath...Modern Luxury?), and only 19K miles. It was an '05, certified.

Long story short, I was able to get them to make the numbers work for me, so I traded my white 03 in for what has been my dream car for the past few years. I couldn't be happier!

I got hosed on the trade (of course), but they came down $7K from the window sticker ($2K below the "red tag price").

:cheers:

Yea, I need to figure out how to do that. Should be 05SilverLS430 ;)

There's some way we can do that for you, if you'd like us to just let me know.

Very nice!

Yea, I need to figure out how to do that. Should be 05SilverLS430 ;)

There's some way we can do that for you, if you'd like us to just let me know.

Very nice!

Thanks Steve! That would be great if you could change it for me. I appreciate it!

So,

How much extra did you end up paying?

Pricing a dream...

I'm paying $140/month extra, which I didn't think was too bad. I put $5K down.

10K to go from 03 to 05.

Nice.

I own a 97 and lately have been looking towards a 2004+ models.

They are way cool.

I really want to get the Sport model w/o the air suspension.

Does anyone know if air suspension comes with all but the Sport models or only on Ultra Lux?

Also, with the transmission and fuel pump recalls, will dealers honor the recall if I am not the original owner?

Thanks.

So,

How much extra did you end up paying?

Pricing a dream...

I'm paying $140/month extra, which I didn't think was too bad. I put $5K down.

10K to go from 03 to 05.

Nice.

I own a 97 and lately have been looking towards a 2004+ models.

They are way cool.

I really want to get the Sport model w/o the air suspension.

Does anyone know if air suspension comes with all but the Sport models or only on Ultra Lux?

Also, with the transmission and fuel pump recalls, will dealers honor the recall if I am not the original owner?

Thanks.

As far as I know, the air suspension is only on the ultra. Mine does not have sport suspension, is not the ultra, and definitely does not have the air suspension.

You'll be very happy with an '04-06. Just make sure the recalls were done on the '04 (fuel pump and transmission). From what I've seen, you should be able to get a decent mileage '04 in the mid to high 30s, and an 05 (lower mileage) in the low to mid 40s.

Good luck!