Test Forum ?

I reccomend a "Test" forum for new and old members alike. This would be used to test there skills on the LOC forums before actually posting "Original posts" Then the test forum could be deleted say every 30 days so it doesn't crowd the server.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I dont think that would be a bad idea dc especially since i usually screwup trying something out and look like I have some mental problems with some posts... lol.. and another good idea brought to you by dcfish inc:cheers: .

B) Yeah, It's worth a go.........IMHO :cheers:

I dont think that would be a bad idea dc especially since i usually screwup trying something out and look like I have some mental problems with some posts... lol.. and another good idea brought to you by dcfish inc:cheers: .

Sorry hated to do it but was using this as the test for a min...lmao.. trying to see how the signature works you can delete when done.. :rolleyes:

Sorry hated to do it but was using this as the test for a min...lmao.. trying to see how the signature works you can delete when done.. :rolleyes:

Thanks got it...lmao :cheers: