2007-gs350_actual Gas Mileage

I know what the estimated fuel economy is for the 2007 GS350 RWD -- 21 city and 29 hwy. But I haven't found anything online re: what owners actually experience. For owners of the 2007 GS350 -- either RWD or AWD -- what sort of gas mileage do you get?

P.S. Please don't blast me if this topic is already out there. I searched for this information, but could not find it.

If one is to believe the MPG given by the GS itself, I'm getting about 21mpg around town and nearly 32mpg on the highway doing 75mph with the cruise on. I have an '07 GS350 rwd with just over 11k miles on it. I would say my driving style is fairly average in terms of accelerating from a stopped position.

• 3 weeks later...

Even though I have a GS300 AWD the gas mileage should be approximately equal. I used to get 16MPG driving with power & in tiptronic. Now I'm not pushing the car as much and getting around 22MPG city/highway.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I know what the estimated fuel economy is for the 2007 GS350 RWD -- 21 city and 29 hwy. But I haven't found anything online re: what owners actually experience. For owners of the 2007 GS350 -- either RWD or AWD -- what sort of gas mileage do you get?

P.S. Please don't blast me if this topic is already out there. I searched for this information, but could not find it.

I have an 07 GS350 with RWD. I am actually surprised at the mileage that I get (per the Tank Avg reading). I do a lot of highway miles and have 12k on the car now. If I am going 75-80 I normally get 29-30 mpg consistantly. If I am going 65-70, I see about 28-29 mpg. I do use Premium Fuel (as it states).

Hope this helps.

Rick