Air Conditioner Filter Change

are you sure they charge that much? usually lexus dealers give you a free filter but you have to pay for labor...

filters can be found at any lexus online parts store for about 30 dollars? can anyone verify that?

and i believe that air filter is behind the glove compartment. Im sure there is a way, but since i dont own the car. Fiddle around with it, it should be in the manual as well.

Oh, and also you dont always need to change the filter, you can take it out and wash it once or twice before changing it.

Can anyone tell me how to change the air conditioner filter or cabin air filter? The dealer here charges about $100.00 to change it. I think I want to do it myself. Thanks. I have an 06 IS350

It's in the owner's manual. You should have a hard copy or it's posted in the PDF files at the top of this forum. I get mine from Irontoad online. Also get the oil filters and engine air filters there at a good price.

Can anyone tell me how to change the air conditioner filter or cabin air filter? The dealer here charges about $100.00 to change it. I think I want to do it myself. Thanks. I have an 06 IS350

It's in the owner's manual. You should have a hard copy or it's posted in the PDF files at the top of this forum. I get mine from Irontoad online. Also get the oil filters and engine air filters there at a good price.

Its simple simple to do. My dealer wanted to charge me 250 to do that filter and an oil change.

I did it myself. 30 minutes for the oil, 10 minutes for the filter. paid 60 bucks for all parts (running Mobil 1 synthetic).

You pop out the plastic shelf in the glove box, behind that there is a "door" which you pull out - and voila! No tools needed.

Thanks alot. I really appreciate it.

Its simple simple to do. My dealer wanted to charge me 250 to do that filter and an oil change.

I did it myself. 30 minutes for the oil, 10 minutes for the filter. paid 60 bucks for all parts (running Mobil 1 synthetic).

You pop out the plastic shelf in the glove box, behind that there is a "door" which you pull out - and voila! No tools needed.