Is250 Dent And Noise

Hi,

I bought my 2007 IS250 back in October of 06....and I have dent from a grocery cart =(, i guess it was a windy day and the cart flew into my car...and it left a pretty big dent almost 4 inches...the good news is no paint came off, but its a pretty clean dent. Does anyone know how I can get this fixed? I went to a few places, but alot of them told me that its too big for PDR (Paintless Dent Repair) and some said that its not worth fixing.

Also, if that wasnt enough, I just started hearing noises when im driving...it sounds kinda like pipes not sure how to explain it. Can anyone tell me what it can be? and how I can fix it? Or is it normal, and am I just being paranoid?

Help!

Storm

I just started hearing noises when im driving...it sounds kinda like pipes not sure how to explain it. Can anyone tell me what it can be? and how I can fix it? Or is it normal, and am I just being paranoid?

Does it sound like metal pipes hitting together, like someone blowing through a pipe, or does it sound like someone laying pipe? (Sorry, had to :P )

Do you hear this all the time, or is it only when accelerating, decelerating, going around a corner, hitting a bump, etc?

Hi,

I bought my 2007 IS250 back in October of 06....and I have dent from a grocery cart =(, i guess it was a windy day and the cart flew into my car...and it left a pretty big dent almost 4 inches...the good news is no paint came off, but its a pretty clean dent. Does anyone know how I can get this fixed? I went to a few places, but alot of them told me that its too big for PDR (Paintless Dent Repair) and some said that its not worth fixing.

Check out this YouTube video:Remove Car Dent With Airduster

Don't know if it will work in your case, but it's worth a try...

I just started hearing noises when im driving...it sounds kinda like pipes not sure how to explain it. Can anyone tell me what it can be? and how I can fix it? Or is it normal, and am I just being paranoid?

Does it sound like metal pipes hitting together, like someone blowing through a pipe, or does it sound like someone laying pipe? (Sorry, had to :P )

Do you hear this all the time, or is it only when accelerating, decelerating, going around a corner, hitting a bump, etc?

Usually after accelerating, and it sounds kinda like someone blowing through a pipe lol...and lately its been sounding like something is hitting against the bottom of the car when i hit the breaks too, its not all the time though.