Pictures Of My '95 Sc300

• 3 weeks later...

Nope, it is the stock height it's just the angle of the pics. As for enjoying the Lexus, unfortunately it looks like I won't get to. I will probably be getting rid of it in the next couple of months. The maintenance on this thing is just too much for me. A botched Exhaust job (done by some quack prior to the purchase of the vehicle and of course there is no warranty on the vehicle) has me replacing the entire exhuast system, which I really can't afford.:cries:

Well it's all done and even though it was expensive it was still quite a bit cheaper than if I had redone the whole thing as the stock system. Magnaflow cats front and back and 2.25" Y-pipe. It doesn't sound like a blitz or apex exhaust but when you rev the engine you can definitely hear that it has more balls to it. F'n retards who did the original install job really had that thing screwed up. They cut the front catalytic converter and welded a y plate to it and then bolted the sob STRAIGHT TO THE EXHAUST HEADERS!!!!!!!!!!!! :chairshot: Even I know that the nearest a cat should be is right under the front passenger seat.

Uh, I believe I mentioned that it was stock in my original post. :rolleyes:

Very beautiful SC, but if you'd like to up your resale value a bit, I'd suggest installing a spoiler. You can probably do this by yourself and save some money too. Check eBay they should have what you need.

Good luck