Is 350 Or Acura Tl Type-s?

So what come with the nav package then?

I couldn't get to the link, so I'm not sure what car you're asking about.

If it's the G, I know that the Navigation package is $2,100 - but it requires that you also have the Premium package, which costs $2,350.

What do you get for your $4,450?

Premium Package:

Power sliding tinted glass sunroof with one-touch open/close, tilt feature and sliding sunshade

- Infiniti Studio on Wheels™ by Bose® premium audio system with 24-bit Burr-Brown DAC, single-feed 6-disc CD autochanger with MP3 playback capability, Radio Data System (RDS), and ten speakers, including 3-way component front door speakers with 10-inch subwoofers and a parcel shelf-mounted subwoofer

- Heated front seats

- 2-way power driver’s seat lumbar support

- Memory system for driver’s seat, steering wheel and outside mirrors

- Driver's seat, steering wheel and outside mirror position synchronization

- One-touch auto-up/down rear windows with safety auto-reverse feature

- Power tilt and telescoping steering column synchronizes gauge cluster with column for improved vision

- Automatic anti-glare rearview mirror with HomeLink® Universal Transceiver and compass

- Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone System

- Heated outside mirrors

Navigation Package:

- Infiniti Navigation System (hard disk drive-based) with touchscreen, Lane Guidance and 3-D building graphics

- XM NavTraffic® providing Real-Time Traffic information

- XM® satellite radio

- 9.3-gigabyte Music Box hard drive and compact flash slot for playing MP3 files

- Infiniti Voice Recognition for climate control, audio, information and navigation systems

The Technology package, for an additional $1,100 then adds:

- Intelligent Cruise Control with preview braking

- Adaptive Front lighting System (AFS)

- RearView Monitor

So what come with the nav package then?

I couldn't get to the link, so I'm not sure what car you're asking about.

If it's the G, I know that the Navigation package is $2,100 - but it requires that you also have the Premium package, which costs $2,350.

What do you get for your $4,450?

Premium Package:

Power sliding tinted glass sunroof with one-touch open/close, tilt feature and sliding sunshade

- Infiniti Studio on Wheelsâ„¢ by Bose® premium audio system with 24-bit Burr-Brown DAC, single-feed 6-disc CD autochanger with MP3 playback capability, Radio Data System (RDS), and ten speakers, including 3-way component front door speakers with 10-inch subwoofers and a parcel shelf-mounted subwoofer

- Heated front seats

- 2-way power driver’s seat lumbar support

- Memory system for driver’s seat, steering wheel and outside mirrors

- Driver's seat, steering wheel and outside mirror position synchronization

- One-touch auto-up/down rear windows with safety auto-reverse feature

- Power tilt and telescoping steering column synchronizes gauge cluster with column for improved vision

- Automatic anti-glare rearview mirror with HomeLink® Universal Transceiver and compass

- Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone System

- Heated outside mirrors

Navigation Package:

- Infiniti Navigation System (hard disk drive-based) with touchscreen, Lane Guidance and 3-D building graphics

- XM NavTraffic® providing Real-Time Traffic information

- XM® satellite radio

- 9.3-gigabyte Music Box hard drive and compact flash slot for playing MP3 files

- Infiniti Voice Recognition for climate control, audio, information and navigation systems

The Technology package, for an additional $1,100 then adds:

- Intelligent Cruise Control with preview braking

- Adaptive Front lighting System (AFS)

- RearView Monitor

Its the $4400 package the ML pack???? If it is.... U LUCKY S O B!!!!! :cheers: If I get the F next year... I'm going to wait it out for the ML Package this time... On the TL.. I love the looks.. but they are a dime a dozen...

You need a subscription to R&T online to see it, but here is the link I can offer:

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?se...article_id=4444

I read the entire article 6 months ago and that made me decide to buy my IS350 as I was seriously considering the new G35 which I believe looks extremely good....

Thanks. The video runs ok for me from that link.

I think this is the last year for the current body style on the TL, this was a factor in my decision when I compared these cars. Plus I could not stop thinking about the IS, and feeling disapointed in the peformance of the TL. The decision was easy for me.

In the is section everyone is going to say 350, The is being rwd is the deciding factor. A nice luxury car and fwd is just retarded.

Amen, brother!

A luxury sports sedan has to RWD or AWD. Although the current TL is growing long in the tooth, I really like the looks of the TL and it has a lot standard equipment packed into a very competitive price. HOWEVER... I didn't even test-drive thing because it is FWD.