Hey want to get together

Whats up, i was just wondering how many of you guys or girls are on the eastern seaboard...and if you are, wouldnt it be pretty cool if everyone took off work for a weekend and met up at Ocean City MD or somewhere and made our own little lexus meet lol...just thinkin it would be cool...peace

Hey J, that's a killer idea. Try posting up in the meetings forum and see what we can generate. My SC is getting prepped to bed down for the winter though and go under the knife. But I can come out in my ricer.

On another note, I am beginning to arrange plans for a rally to take place in March. It will begin in Cincinnati and end in Panama City Beach, Florida. With checkpoints in Lexington, Nashville and Atlanta. I will post more details in the meets forum shortly. Spring Break '04.

I think it would be sweet as all ....

Right now the old lady is giving me crap though because I promised her a cruise. I've began to check hotel packages though. I'll post details in the meets thread next week after I get some more stuff together. Maybe I'll just take two weeks off work. Rally down to PCB, book cruise for the next week. Leave the car in Miami and go on the cruise and drive back later. Oh my....

I'll definitely let you know if and when I'm in the area. But this rally will not occur until Spring '04. Just gauging interest. That would be the soonest I'd be in the area. For now at least, unless business brings me there sooner. ;)

• 3 months later...

Here is the deal. I'm thinkin Tuner Bash 2004. We roll down with as many people as possible. Meet up with members along the way. Florida guys meet us in Daytona. 600 North. This ish is hot. I'm checking out info now. I really want to do this. This is conditional on the car though. I need to do a tear down and overhaul between now and March. This occurs during spring break for most major colleges so if we are going to do this, we will need to get on the ball and secure some lodging. Not sure how to coordinate that. Post ideas. I'll start a new thread if there is not much input here. I'm going either way - just hope my car is ready.