Airbag Light

bdjh

Air bag problem

I did the wire dance to remove code 41 from memory on 92 lexus ls400. But it did not remove the light. I know i might need to keep trying. Thats not the problem i`m wondering if after the last jump is the light suppose to blink code 41 and then fast. if not why does it blink 41. is it because i just didn`t do it right? Also when i touch the Tc terminal (only Tc wire) wire to ground is the light suppose to go off as it does on mine or does it wait until last jump to go off.

Any help appreciated

bdjh

i cleared code 41 on my air bag, its all about the timing, if you have the wires connect to AB/Tc terminals of the TDCL port, and are doing the "wire dance" correctly, it should clear i know thats easier said then done, it took me about 30 trys

good luck

Air bag problem

I did the wire dance to remove code 41 from memory on 92 lexus ls400. But it did not remove the light. I know i might need to keep trying. Thats not the problem i`m wondering if after the last jump is the light suppose to blink code 41 and then fast. if not why does it blink 41. is it because i just didn`t do it right? Also when i touch the Tc terminal (only Tc wire) wire to ground is the light suppose to go off as it does on mine or does it wait until last jump to go off.

Any help appreciated

bdjh

Have recent experience with this myself, I found it helpful to have some music going while your doing the dance actually with the beat behind me I cleared it in one go. The AB light will go on and off while you do the dance and if sucessful the AB light will blink really quick (won't spit out the code 41)and once you remove the TC lead it simply goes out, if it does not there may be another issue, this happened to me as well when I had the steering overhauled the shop broker the spiral cable in the steering wheel that controls the cruise, horn and will set off the airbag light as well and if you try to clear it just lights back up after the dance and quick blinking.

Air bag problem

Any help appreciated

bdjh

Have recent experience with this myself, I found it helpful to have some music going while your doing the dance actually with the beat behind me I cleared it in one go. The AB light will go on and off while you do the dance and if sucessful the AB light will blink really quick (won't spit out the code 41)and once you remove the TC lead it simply goes out, if it does not there may be another issue, this happened to me as well when I had the steering overhauled the shop broker the spiral cable in the steering wheel that controls the cruise, horn and will set off the airbag light as well and if you try to clear it just lights back up after the dance and quick blinking.

thanks guys I`ll just keep trying till I get right

Thanks

bdjh