2001 Ls430

Ok here we go.

First off i am new to this forum! Thanks for the help.

Number two I have a 2001 LS 430. I have the factory in dash 6 disc changer and tuner. I want to change it the the factory navi unit, with screen. Can it be done? Has anybody done it?

If not anybody make a radio kit for it? What was involved?

I have been doing installs for 16 years. Did not get any onfo about this car before bought. So i am killing my self now.

Anybody got any help? thanks...E-mail at 94explorer@charter.net

Ok here we go.

First off i am new to this forum! Thanks for the help.

Number two I have a 2001 LS 430. I have the factory in dash 6 disc changer and tuner. I want to change it the the factory navi unit, with screen. Can it be done? Has anybody done it?

If not anybody make a radio kit for it? What was involved?

I have been doing installs for 16 years. Did not get any onfo about this car before bought. So i am killing my self now.

Anybody got any help? thanks...E-mail at 94explorer@charter.net

Let me see if I have one, Hold on and I'll get back with you.

• 2 weeks later...
Check your email :cheers:

Hey there, got your mail, thanks!! But i would love to talk to you about this. Can you E-mail me your phone number? Dont post it! lol Thanks looking forward to hearing from you

Hey I am also new to this forum. I own a 2004 LS 430 in the middleast and I was wondering if any of you guys know how I can upgrade the software of my overall navigation system. I know I can update the map DVD by getting the 2006/2007 Nav DVD but I wanna know if the software on the system can be updated to look and function like the 2007s. If you know anything about this please email me at noor.sharif@gmail.com. Appreciate your help.

Noor