Great Results!

I washed my car this morning at the crack of dawn:

I love-love-love my lamb's wool wash mitt - sooo soft!

Used a chamois pad to dry and was very impressed. Used long strokes to dry and ZERO lint left behind! Yeah! :cheers:

I used my garden hose for the "sheet" method of rinsing and I can definitely understand the concept.

Products used: Eagle One. (got a mini-detailing kit to try the stuff out - not bad).

Thanks everyone for all the advice and tips - my car looks great.

I can't believe I ever trusted someone else to wash my beloved car... :blushing:

Me too! Not sure why I used to think it was too much of an ordeal to do it myself - after all it's just the hood, trunk, top and doors! :)

I did notice some water spots that won't come off - any tips?

(I'll do a search in the meantime)...

Me too! Not sure why I used to think it was too much of an ordeal to do it myself - after all it's just the hood, trunk, top and doors! :)

I did notice some water spots that won't come off - any tips?

(I'll do a search in the meantime)...

dont forget the wheels! :D

they could be the dirtiesy part of the car!i love washing and waxing and all but hate to do the wheels for some reason!i guess its because your bending down and with chrome you know you have to buff so your back really starts to hurt!well at least mine does ;)