How Do You Get Going In The Morning ?

dcfish

As I have my second cup of coffee this morning , I have to ask....Do you have coffee ? What kind and what do you add to it ? Energy drinks ?, What do you have in the morning to get your motor running ?

Never could stand coffee in any way shape or form. But I dislike all hot beverages, not just coffee. If I'm going to drink something, I want it to be ice cold.

I like plenty of ice water, orange juice, or milk in the early mornings. It rehydrates me and gets me primed for my early morning hike on the trails in a nearby state park 4 to 5 days a week. I usually hike 6 miles in 74 to 78 minutes and I'm done by 8:30 to 8:40 am.

^^ lol.

i drink whatever is feel like in the morning, which is usually coffee or a cup of earl grey. lol

a glass of orange juice aint bad either, but i dont really like sour things. no energy drinks! they taste so bad, not to mention the possible side affects...

Tall glass of ice water, Walk the dog, 2 cups of coffee, Breakfast. Then on with my day..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Repeat, As long as I wake up :lol:

DC..I am no good without fresh ground coffee (3 cups) and a large shot of apple juice with my Daily Vitamin for guys over 50? Seems to wake me up but not like it was when I was sixteen :whistles:

Usually I'll have a cup of coffee, though sometimes I just feel like an OJ or something instead. I made the mistake one morning of mixing coffee and pseudophedrine :o baaaaad idea, was jittery and anxious the whole morning.

A fresh peeled orange right after brushing my teeth... taste so horrible and bitter it wakes me right up, but usually the morning adrenaline rush of my commute gets my blood pumping... the excitement of not knowing what hummer h2 with cellphone distracted driver is going to attempt to run me off the road usually keeps me alert. Gotta love NY drivers.