Xm Radio Using Soundlinq2

lowend

I just installed the SoundLinQ2 SL2X and the XMDirect tuner. Everything is showing on the screen however I keep getting a "Tuner Error". I have tried 3 different tuner's and all get the same response. Could this be an issue with the SL2X? Has anyone else had this issue?

I'm setup through the AM/SAT program but the MD does the same.

Thanks for the help!

Brian

• 7 months later...

I just installed the SoundLinQ2 SL2X and the XMDirect tuner. Everything is showing on the screen however I keep getting a "Tuner Error". I have tried 3 different tuner's and all get the same response. Could this be an issue with the SL2X? Has anyone else had this issue?

I'm setup through the AM/SAT program but the MD does the same.

Thanks for the help!

Brian

I am having the same issue, I just installed the SLX and using the SAT emulation. If I turn the car ON with the XM radio unplagged I get the same "tuner err", so I have to believe the tuner is either bad, or the SLX is not picking up any signal, the installation is very simple and plug and play, but there is no way to tell if the XMD1000 has any power or connection. Any ideas? :wacko:

Please help!! Thanks people!