Replacement Of Tires...pressure Sensors

Hello,

I have a GS-300, 2006 model (25500 miles), and it is time to replace the tires. I have read the postings here but was not able to clarify some questions I have:

1) If I go to a local (Atlanta, GA) tire place do they know how to deal with pressure sensors? Does anyone have suggestions for a good tire place here? I think it should be well equipped to balance and align as well? Right?

2) Is there a suggested brand of tires, which I should buy? I currently have the original Dunlops? I think all season tires would be good.

I will appreciate the guidance of the more experienced members.

Thanks

Not 100% about how the lexus works, as my 2000 does not have this, but in my '05 Toyota it isn't actually a pressure sensor, it just senses the rotation of the axle, and can tell by that if the pressure is off in any of the tires. In anycase, if it ever goes off its just a matter of hitting the reset, which for the Toyota is at the very bottom of the dash above the gas pedel. Hope this helps.