90 Ls400 Part Out

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, Mr Phamily Ensang:

You need to deliver on the part I bought from you. I am putting this out there because since Jun 14, you have gone silent on me: you have failed to reply to my messages and failed to provide status of whether you've shipped the part or issued a refund.

Let it be known to everyone that this gentleman has not delivered since I paid him 14 days ago.

Hello,

Do you have the passenger side rear taillight assy? (corner)

A couple posts up someone mentioned you're near huntington beach? I live near so I can possibly pick it up. Can't PM yet so can you email me justinhw@gmail.com or I'll just check back to the thread.

Thanks

Ok, Im sorry for the lag on the Antenna Assembly...I allready have it ready to ship in the box but i also wanted to add something to it for the incovienence...but i have some difficulties taking it out because the car has no more electric because of the battery fuse...I asked you if you wanted a refund because of the antenna but you said which ever works best because you wanted me to suprise you with something else with it...Thats what i thought would be better but i came around some difficulties taking it out but Don't think im not going to ship it to you Because I'm not trying to scam anyone Alright! Im a pretty busy person it's not like i dont work or have things to take care of but yeah i will make sure you get your stuff. I don't like to drag it on as long as it is right now either so please be a little more patient i will have it shipped soon! Thank you

OK, Mr Phamily Ensang:

You need to deliver on the part I bought from you. I am putting this out there because since Jun 14, you have gone silent on me: you have failed to reply to my messages and failed to provide status of whether you've shipped the part or issued a refund.

Let it be known to everyone that this gentleman has not delivered since I paid him 14 days ago.

Hello, Yes i do have the passenger tail light assembly. Im located by huntington beach, Garden Grove. So where are you located? Do you only need the corner light or do you want the inner light also?

Hello,

Do you have the passenger side rear taillight assy? (corner)

A couple posts up someone mentioned you're near huntington beach? I live near so I can possibly pick it up. Can't PM yet so can you email me justinhw@gmail.com or I'll just check back to the thread.

Thanks

Ok, Im sorry for the lag on the Antenna Assembly...I allready have it ready to ship in the box but i also wanted to add something to it for the incovienence...but i have some difficulties taking it out because the car has no more electric because of the battery fuse...I asked you if you wanted a refund because of the antenna but you said which ever works best because you wanted me to suprise you with something else with it...Thats what i thought would be better but i came around some difficulties taking it out but Don't think im not going to ship it to you Because I'm not trying to scam anyone Alright! Im a pretty busy person it's not like i dont work or have things to take care of but yeah i will make sure you get your stuff. I don't like to drag it on as long as it is right now either so please be a little more patient i will have it shipped soon! Thank you
OK, Mr Phamily Ensang:

OK Appreciate the reply. I wish you could have just sent a quick note.

I will wait for the antenna. Thanx for your diligence.

parting out everything but hood radiator passenger headlight

do you have the cd changer /divers side master switch /leather shift knob / driver seat

can you please send me pics of all of these parts thanks jayz4daz@yahoo.com

parting out everything but hood radiator passenger headlight

do you have the cd changer /divers side master switch /leather shift knob / driver seat

can you please send me pics of all of these parts thanks jayz4daz@yahoo.com

cd changer has a little problem reading the cd's, driver side master switch missing a button, leather shift knob is a little warned, driver seat is still good. Grey interior. Ill send you the pictures when i get the chance.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...