90 Ls400 Part Out

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for throttle position sensor and master driver window switch along with driver's front window motor and regulator. Also, the following: Engine Knock Sensors, Climate control unit, and drivers seat.

Please let me know availability and condition.

Thanks!

Edit: Also, drivers front door handle (exterior)

Looking for (in order of priority)

1) Intake Air Chamber (or Air Intake Duct) that connects between the filter and the Throttle body.

2) Temp Settings LCD

3) Hood struts

4) Solenoid on the steering rack

Please PM if available.

parting out everything but hood radiator passenger headlight

Interested in interior rearview mirror if dimmer works. Unable to PM you for some reason......

You have to have a minimum of 5 contributing posts for that function to work.

How much for both headlights, steering wheel, shift handle and 2 screws that holds onto the cover over the spark plugs? What are the condition of these items?

i only have the d/s headlights $190, steering wheel w/ no airbag a bit warned down $20, shift handle $20, 2 screws that holds onto the cover over the spark plugs

My car is same color!

I need the lower drivers side pilar trim below where seatbelt is attached.

I would like keyless entry keys with matchine module from the trunk near antenna.

The wood shifter surround piece if it has no cracks.

Rear seatlbelt parts that are below rear seat(i don't need shoulder parts just receptors and center belt)

Door carpet stay/ grey pieces that are not beat up or scratched.

Also, i need a grey outside door handle. If no one takes it..or wants to swap for a "White Metallic" one i am game.

How is carpet?

My car is same color!

I need the lower drivers side pilar trim below where seatbelt is attached.

I would like keyless entry keys with matchine module from the trunk near antenna.

The wood shifter surround piece if it has no cracks.

Rear seatlbelt parts that are below rear seat(i don't need shoulder parts just receptors and center belt)

Door carpet stay/ grey pieces that are not beat up or scratched.

Also, i need a grey outside door handle. If no one takes it..or wants to swap for a "White Metallic" one i am game.

How is carpet?

i will get back to those i didn't get to reply to. Im in a rush and have to go to work. I will let you know. i have all of the sensor and in good condition! driver seat still in good condition no rips. exterior door handle good.

Please PM me with full details about price and or shipping arrangements and if you could possibly get me some pics it would be great. Thanks for your quick response. Let me know.

Looking for throttle position sensor and master driver window switch along with driver's front window motor and regulator. Also, the following: Engine Knock Sensors, Climate control unit, and drivers seat.

Please let me know availability and condition.

Thanks!

Edit: Also, drivers front door handle (exterior)

$70 throttle position sensor

$150 engine knock sensor

$70 climate control unit (lcd is blacked out)

$300 Complete d/s seat (no rip)

$100 d/s front window motor and regulator,

Master driver window switch is gone.

ill will post up the pictures soon.

For All of my parts just give me your best offer and ill see if thats do able. Thanks! I will post up the pictures of some parts soon! :whistles:

Hey, any of the parts I've requested available?

Also, radio antenna: entire unit, including the blue box -- see pics #8 or #9 on lexls.

Thanx.