Headlight Bulb Replacement

roversii

I have a 97 LX450. I had no problem replacing the headlight bulb on the driver's side. On the passenger side, however, there is a plastic container that feeds into the radiator which is attached to the interior headlight housing. The bulb is not reachable unless this container is removed. Does anyone know how it is attached? It looks like it might just snap on to a metal fastener, but I don't want to pull too hard on it unless I know it will pop off.

Thanks!

I have a 97 LX450. I had no problem replacing the headlight bulb on the driver's side. On the passenger side, however, there is a plastic container that feeds into the radiator which is attached to the interior headlight housing. The bulb is not reachable unless this container is removed. Does anyone know how it is attached? It looks like it might just snap on to a metal fastener, but I don't want to pull too hard on it unless I know it will pop off.

Thanks!

The plastic coolant reservoir bottle has some notches (kind of like tracks) molded into it on the front side, that slide down into the mounting bracket. Remove the overflow/feeder hose, then grab the bottle along the bottom and pull it upwards, and it will come out.

Regards,

Rookie

Thanks!

The plastic coolant reservoir bottle has some notches (kind of like tracks) molded into it on the front side, that slide down into the mounting bracket. Remove the overflow/feeder hose, then grab the bottle along the bottom and pull it upwards, and it will come out.

Regards,

Rookie

Thanks very much, Rookie! Worked great!

-Roversii

• 11 months later...